How can I help you?
Where does Anxiety and Kimbap ship from?
All products purchased through Etsy, Smartstore Naver and Shopify are fulfilled and shipped with a tracking number from South Korea using Korea Post.
Anxiety and Kimbap ships both locally and worldwide.
Estimated Shipping Times:
Korea 1– 3 days (not including holiday delays)
USA 2 – 3 weeks
Canada 2 – 3 weeks
UK 2 – 3 weeks
France 2 – 3 weeks
Germany 1 – 3 weeks
Singapore 1 – 3 weeks
- Local orders take 1-2 business days to be shipped
All international orders ship weekly on Tuesday and Thursday. If you purchase after the current week’s final shipping day, Thursday, then your order will ship the following week on Tuesday.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, local holidays, weather and other factors. Once packages are dropped off to the selected post office, it is out of my hands as I cannot control the shipping process.
- Anxiety and Kimbap accepts secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards & PayPal through the Etsy Shop.
- Offline payments via direct bank deposit are only available for Korea customers and are possible through the Smartstore and Shopify (Eng) shops.
- Cash is only possible at offline markets.
My package arrived damaged, what should I do?
Anxiety and Kimbap is not liable for damaged packages, purchasing from any Anxiety and Kimbap online shop, the buyer agrees to this. Please contact your local post office to file a complaint.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Timing: there is a 30-days Return Policy, from the day the item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Items sent back to me without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- Exchanges are not possible, as in-stock items might not be available.
- All sale items, Seconds pins, Seconds Mystery Packs, and stickers/sticker packs are final sale and not eligible for returns.
Where can I track my order?
If you're in Korea, you can use Korea Post's website. If you're International, you can use Aftership.
My order is missing, what should I do?
All Anxiety and Kimbap packages include a tracking number, once the order is shipped and tracking information is entered for the buyer to track, it become the buyer’s responsible to track the package.
Please double check your address before submitting. If you live in a place that’s not safe and known for theft, please use a secure address.
Anxiety and Kimbap is not liable for any missing packages, purchasing from any Anxiety and Kimbap online shop, the buyer agrees to this. If a package is missing, please feel free to send a message to email@example.com, I will do my best to help assist you.
For international buyers, if the package is stuck in Korea for more than 7 to 15 days (not including holidays) please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days to request a postal tracking to see what the issue is. If the package is outside of Korea and within the buyer’s country, please contact your local post office with your tracking information.
My package arrived damaged, what should I do?
Anxiety and Kimbap is not liable for any damaged packages, purchasing from any Anxiety and Kimbap online shop, the buyer agrees to this. Please contact your local post office to file a complaint.
My package arrived, but the order is wrong, what should I do?
If this happens, please send a photo of the incorrect item along with the order number and shop it was purchased from to email@example.com I will then send instructions on what to do next to receive the correct item.
My order has been returned to you, what should I do?
If your package has been returned to me, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and shop it was purchased from. Once I check the order and receive the returned package, I can either reship it to you with a new shipping fee or give you a refund minus the shipping fee.
If I order an in-stock item and a preorder item, when will it ship?
If your cart includes a preorder item, your other items will be held until preorder items arrive then be shipped together. If you would like the other items faster, please purchase them separately.
Does Anxiety and Kimbap have a brick-and-mortar shop? No, Anxiety and Kimbap does not currently have an offline shop. I do participate in offline markets from time to time. Follow me on SNS to know when and where.
Made a mistake while placing an order? Send an email within 24 hours of the purchase to email@example.com along with the order number and the mistake that needs correction.
I live outside of Korea but want to purchase a gift for a friend living in Korea, how can I do this?
Use the Etsy shop for purchasing your order. Next, instead of entering your own name and address for shipping, enter your friend’s name and their full address (and phone number if possible).